First, a big THANK YOU to Mary for having me here and now, on with the show!
So, I wrote an erotic romance ménage series which means I gotta dig ménage, right? Duh, of course! In an effort to spread the ménage love, here are my top 5 favorite erotic romance ménage books. Some include bisexuality or are purely gay romances, but they’re amazing and hot even if they aren’t your cuppa.
- Stay with Me by Maya Banks – OMG, the angst! This is about an established threesome that hits some boulders in the road. It’ll make your angry, sad, and then a great big happy when they get on the path to happy-land.
- The ENTIRE Dragon Knights Series by Bianca D’Arc – If fantasy is your game, your name is all over these books. And I know I was supposed to recommend my top 5, but then the whole list would be this series and what kind of fun is that? This has dragons and shapeshifters and out of this world loving.
- Safe Harbor by Tymber Dalton – The big things I love about this book is the fact that the heroine is a curvy chick like myself and the guys are into each other and her. It’s all kinds of love all over. Plus, add in the kinky bits of BDSM and it’s a perfect package.
- Tag Team by SJD Peterson – This one’s all about BDSM and gay loving, but it’s not all about sexy times. There’s plenty of tugging on your heartstrings and emotional healing that has to happen on all three sides. If you’re looking for a little bit of teary eyed reading, this is it for you.
- Winter of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair – This book gives you some super alpha, super growly guys along with a wounded woman who simply wants to be safe. It’s got a little drama, plenty of sexy times, and a few laughs.
Well, those are my faves, what are yours? And didja notice I totally didn’t throw mine in the ring? I did good, right? *cough* Alpha Marked by Celia Kyle is awesome. *cough*
Be sure to enter the giveaway and let me know the titles of some of your favorite ménage books. I’m always on the lookout for new-to-me authors!
Thirty and single? Well, getcha ass to the Gathering!
Whitney Wickham is at the darned annual werewolf Gathering all right. Only there’s one problem: she doesn’t belong there. Her sisters carry the Mark indicating they’ll mate an Alpha Pair of wolves, while Whitney does not have that lovely, swirling scar. She’s been hauled half way around the world to be stared at, and not-so-covertly sniffed, for no reason. Unfortunately the gorgeous, drool worthy, magic-mojo-wielding Wardens don’t know why she’s been summoned to the Gathering any more than she does. Which sucks. But at least they’re hot.
Emmett Greene and Levy Walters are Wardens—keepers of the law and embodiment of the magic of the werewolves. They can never mate, never marry, and never form a lasting romantic relationship. It’s a hard and fast law that keeps their powers pure of outside influence.
Rules are going to be broken.
One look at Whitney, one hint of her scent, and they realize their immovable laws might have to jiggle. She’s got luscious curves, a wicked smile, and a mouth that would make a thousand men weep. No matter the rules, their inner wolves will claim her. The only things standing in their way are the Elder Wardens who will do anything… anything… to keep Emmett and Levy from discovering the truth: the laws are wrong. And being with Whitney Wickham is so very, very right.
Amazon – BN – All Romance Ebooks
Bookstrand – Kobo – iBooks
Ex-dance teacher, former accountant and erstwhile collectible doll salesperson, Celia Kyle now writes paranormal romances for readers who: Like super hunky heroes (they generally get furry)
- Dig beautiful women (who have a few more curves than the average lady)
- Love laughing in (and out of) bed.
It goes without saying that there’s always a happily-ever-after for her characters, even if there are a few road bumps along the way. Today she lives in central Florida and writes full-time with the support of her loving husband and two finicky cats.
You can find Celia online at: http://celiakyle.com | http://facebook.com/authorceliakyle | http://twitter.com/celiakyle
If you’d like to be notified of new releases, special sales, and get FREE ebooks, subscribe here: http://celiakyle.com/news
Celia Kyle Alpha Marked: Whitney Blog Tour
11/4/2013 Dreamz of Dragons
11/5/2013 Literary Nymphs
11/7/2013 Books Books and More Books
11/12/2013 Smutty Kitty
11/14/2013 Mary’s Ménage Whispers
11/15/2013 Romance Reviews Today
11/18/2013 You Gotta Read Reviews
11/20/2013 Fallen Angel Reviews
11/22/2013 Dawn’s Reading Nook
1 Grand Prize $50 gift card to either All Romance or Amazon
4 Runner Up $5 gift card to either All Romance or Amazon