Born and raised on the bayous that I write about, I have intimate knowledge of the area, people, customs, language, and folklore.
I have a passionate and sensual spirit, which I pour into my books when I create my own little worlds. Besides my novel, I have written a book of sensual poetry “A Sensual Thought.”
When taking a break from my writing, you can find me channeling my creative juices into making skin products, jewelry, and painting.
Currently single mother of two grown children, and waiting for the real life version of Clay and Blade to show up.
I welcome Heaven O’Shey who is here with us today.
1.Why did you choose to write ménage? What intrigues you about this particular genre?
Since the first menage book I read, this genre has intrigued me. The idea of having two men intent on pleasing me.
2.Tell us about your latest ménage release: what’s it all about?
Trust Us is the first in the Love’s Bayou series.
Trust Us tells about: Bri had no idea how much her life would change when she moves to the Love’s Bayou plantation she inherited. After her best friend talks her into turning the place into a BDSM club, Bri decides to keep her identity as the owner hidden when she meets and hires her Master/Manager and his brother.
Threats to her life force her under her Manager and his brother’s protection, in lieu of protective custody. Her abusive past causes her to distrust all men and believe love is a fairy tale. The brothers in their kind and loving efforts show Bri, that not all men are the same and love does exist.
While under their protection, Bri is introduced to the joys of a menage a trois, and experiences heights of ecstasy, the pleasure of pain, and genuine love and caring.
She finds her life evolving in ways she never imagine, as she tries to run from her feelings and those trying to harm her.
3. Where did you find the inspiration?
In a dream.
3. Who is your favorite ménage character(s) and why?
Clay and Blade, the heroes of Trust Us, because they embodied the essence of real dominant men.
4.In your opinion, what makes a good ménage novel?
Showing the view points and feelings of all those involved.
5.What do you think of ménage romance in general?
I enjoy them and they are the most interesting form of romance.
6. Do you think numbers are important in ménage stories?
Yes, for me they are.
7. The more the better or maybe not?
Maybe not, because in some case such, such as a triad it’s easier to balance an odd number.
8.What sparks your ménage imagination to the point of writing one?
The characters came to me in a dream and were so compelling that I had to write about them.
9. What is your favorite gender combination in ménage? mfm
10.More men than women? Yes
11.No women all men? Why?
No. like the idea of heroine in my books.
12. Do you prefer to use straight, gay or bisexual male character?
Straight. Because I like to write about what I know.
13.What influences your choice? My experiences.
14. In your opinion, inside a ménage with more than one man, is the woman character condemned to a passive role? Not necessarily.
Or can she be portrayed as dominant? Yes she can.
15. Is she just a toy, a doll in the men’s hands, or can she assert herself as a woman and an individual?
The story is more interesting if the woman can show her intelligence and take the initiative sometimes.
16. In your opinion, can a true ménage work in real life? Of course.
Why or why not? If all parties involved genuinely care for one another, why not?
17. Do you think there is a difference between ménage sex and ménage relationship? It would depend on the individuals.
Are the two one and the same? To me they are.
Or can one be without the other? In some cases.
18. What do you think of reviews on ménage books?
Personally, I believe that some people do not get the menage concept.
19. Tell us about your future projects.
I have a the first book of my paranormal/urban fantasy series coming out soon. Followed by the second book of Love’s Bayou.
Do you have a new ménage romance coming out soon? Yes, book three of Love’s Bayou will be another menage story.
20. Where can the fans find you and find your books?
21. Is there anything you wish to share with the readers?
I love my fans and I respond to email and questions from them. I can be reached at heavenoshey@ gmail.com
Well. Thank you so much Heaven for this interview. I enjoyed knowing a little bit more about you and of I loved TRUST US! I wish you the best with your new series which I am sure will become a success!
~ Mary ~